Peugeot Forums - View Single Post - A Christmas Message
View Single Post
Old 09-12-18, 09:28 PM   #2
stevoxsi
Super Moderator

Hi all,

I just wanted to add a couple of things to Paul's post on behalf of myself and the mod team.

In the time I've been a member here, this has been one of, if not the busiest year for me on the forum, but boy has it been worth it. The whole forum has been refreshed, updated and streamlined and is a pleasure to be a part of.

On top of that we added a couple of new staff members who, along with our existing guys trem1 and Gibbo, have the place running so smoothly there isn't much left to do when I come on! Great job to the mod team and thanks to all the members for being so welcoming, helpful and well behaved! (Most of the time!)

Our other big change to the staff was the promotion of Paul to Admin. Without his hard work we would never be where we are today so well deserved, congratulations and keep up the hard work!

So from myself and the rest of the mods, a very merry Christmas, a happy new year and let's continue to make this the no.1 Peugeot Forum, IN THE WORLD, for 2019 and many years to come!

Stevo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have owned: '00 Speedfight2 50cc '96 106 1.5d Escapade '97 306 1.9d D-turbo '99 306 1.9d D-turbo '03 307 2.0hdi 110 Rapier '06 307 2.0hdi 136 XSI '04 Peugeot 206 2.0hdi XSI
stevoxsi is offline   Reply With Quote