Peugeot Forums banner

2018 GT - No visiopark?

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  slimgym 
#1 ·
I test drove a 2017 GT-Line which had Visiopark and the dealer demoed it. He was reasonably sure when my GT was delivered it too would have this. But on delivery it's not there, and dealer now says he thinks they have taken the feature off. It's no longer in the recent brochure.

The car had the Safety Pack, Drive Assist and City Park. There were no more driver packs to add (just the upgraded stereo and leather seats).

Just me or everyone, or can the dealer switch it on (and is it useful?).

Attached is a picture I took when testing it in the GT-Line at the dealers.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
If the salesperson said the car would have this feature, and you also said it was important to you, then they have not delivered what you ordered surely? Tell him you are rejecting the car for this reason unless he can sort out the problem. It's not for you to run around sorting it.

#5 ·
Totally agree with you, and it was one of the things I did really want. There was a little disappointment it wasn't there, but in the grand scheme of things everything else has made up for it which is perhaps what they rely upon in your nature. When I twigged it was more a static slice in time rather than live pictures as you see on more expensive cars, it is perhaps less useful than I initially thought. First car with a reversing camera though and that is a game changer ...

I will follow it up with the dealer and get him to check with workshop and make them do it FOC as well. As it was probably one of the first GT's with the EAT8 they may not have known but equally he could have given yes to everything to secure the sale. I do feel he should have had the ability to check and confirm.

#6 ·
I went back to the dealer to pursue so here's an update in case anyone else finds themselves here.

They have a Pug advisory notice that pulled Visiopark from the facelift 308; my car was a March build in which it did not feature. VisioPark uses a different camera module, as can be seen from Servicebox:

98 093 010 80 PANORAMIC VISION CAMERA - WITH REAR PANORAMIC VISUAL ASSISTANCE VISIO PARK1
98 125 039 80 REVERSE VISUAL ASSIST. CAMERA - RR VISION (AVR) SINCE RPO 14974

If I put my VIN in I only get the latter module shown :mad:

The RPO suggests it was pulled November 2017, so this pre-reg which has it present on an 18 plate was probably built end of last year. That price is a steal though.

Servicebox does not show VisioPark has returned to the 308 as yet. The dealer says it would be impossible to retro-fit (computer says no).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.