Peugeot Forums banner

207 hdi engine fault

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  John25 
#1 ·
Hi I’ve got a 2010 207 1.4 hdi. It’s been running fine until the other day when the eml came on & flashed engine fault on the screen. Since that it’s been randomly cutting out & not wanting to start. I’ve plugged it in on a cheap code reader & it shows the fault P1445. Has anyone had this before, thanks.

#2 ·
Handheld code readers just tell you inaccurate info it could be many things a fuel leak a bad injector blocked DPF if it has 1 no eloys fluid vacuum issues ANYTHING.

You need someone with planet preferably to get accurate data then decide

#4 ·
Just a quick update. I’ve had it looked at & it shows the same code on planet P1445. The lad reset the counter & it’s cleared the code. It’s been a couple of days now, the engine fault isn’t flashing up & the eml hasn’t come back on but it’s still been randomly cutting out. When i try restart it there’s nothing when I turn the key. The ignition lights come in but there’s no response from turning the key. I’ll starts eventually but usually about 5/10 mins. It’s baffling me now :notsure:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.