Starter running all time, screenwash pump too! help! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-18, 08:07 PM   #1

Default Starter running all time, screenwash pump too! help!

Very strange things happening on my wifes 207 1.4 petrol 07 plate.
First thing couple of days ago, heard noise outside and found the washer pump running. Car had been stood for a couple of hours, so don't know how long it had been running. Had to remove fuse 3 in engine bay fusebox. next thing the next day, put key in ignition and the starter ran without key going into start position. Removing fuse 8 in same fusebox stops it running. Have scanned forums and have checked for water ingress in fuse box and ecu sockets, all dry as a bone and all contacts like new.
Tough one but any help greatly appreciated!
Going to contact local peugeot dealer tomorrow, but I know this could cost me an arm and a leg
stevegg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in