Retro fitting Genuine Folding Mirrors 207, 207cc - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-17, 11:40 AM   #1

Default Retro fitting Genuine Folding Mirrors 207, 207cc

The parts needed to successfully Retro Fit Genuine Wing Mirrors on a 207 / 207cc are:

PP2000 on Windows XP & Dongle to connect to the vehicle. you need to go into the customer order in BSI and enable mirrors to electric and optional to open/close with the fob if you desire.
2 X Original Wing motorized mirrors Left & Right, you can completely swap the outer housings with your own if you buy second hand ones and they are not the right color.
1X Left-Right Sliding down mirror switch & power window assembly, or you can Modify your own door panel switch or buy a compatible new one ( to modify your own, you will need the leg from a LED and a soldering iron to solder a jumper wire on the circuit board, use the longer LED leg to make another pin for the door Loom's plug and the remainder for the jumper wire, then modify the left-right slide switch by removing the white plastic inhibiter pin underneath the button so it can be pulled downwards. (note once working or programmed in PP2000 if you have pull down, it will override the fob and stay shut always, always check this incase it's not working)
2 x Original Peugeot Black Relays fitted inside the BSI white box, behind the BSI.

Hope this helps as it took me a lot of days research & time and a donor car to successfully fit and work out all the problems.... now you know It should take you about 1 hour! hardest part is fitting the two relays behind the BSI you need to remove the glove box, if I do another I'll post pictures for you.

Edit:
Please check your door harness has 4 wires that plug into your new mirror correspond.
Cheers Rick

Last edited by hargaR1; 23-11-18 at 12:12 AM. Reason: spell check
hargaR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-17, 09:33 PM   #2

Thanks for the share, just fitted cruise control, so this can now be my next project.
hargaR1 and moematt like this.
Shining_Bull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-17, 10:54 AM   #3

let me know when your ready and ill post photos of the door switch mods

Old 11-07-17, 11:02 AM   #4

I'm ready now! Lol got the mirrors on eBay, 120 delivered, new switch is 40. Relays are 5 each. So 170 all in and hopefully with your instructions an hours work and I'll be set. I have the software etc, so pics would be great.
Old 24-07-17, 03:50 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining_Bull View Post
I'm ready now! Lol got the mirrors on eBay, 120 delivered, new switch is 40. Relays are 5 each. So 170 all in and hopefully with your instructions an hours work and I'll be set. I have the software etc, so pics would be great.
Sorry for the delay just saw your post I'll do photos this weekend for the door switch
The mirrors and trim are on YouTube easy to find, just change out your mirrors and plug in the two plugs to the door loom. The plugs may look different but they will fit, if the mirror moves left right up down then your in business

You need to program in options in PP2000 Two places one is for electric mirror, other is Mirror with fob
Don't forget to press "configure" F7 to save it.

Here's image 5 for the next post that you need to modify the door switch. Obviously cut off the LED once you have soldered the leg to make you're new pin, and straighten it to fit into the housing. Photo is for illustration porpoises only.

Last edited by hargaR1; 23-11-18 at 12:20 AM. Reason: add photo
Old 03-08-17, 08:50 AM   #6

To modify the door switch:

Break off the little tab on the slide switch, you should now be able to push down in the middle position.

On the PCB solder a link and then make a new leg with the LED solder it to the top side ( rubber pad side) then trim it to the correct length.

The photos are for a two door switch, but is the same for both 4 door( watch out when you open the 4 door version the rear window disable switch hardware & Spring will fall out )

Last edited by hargaR1; 30-05-19 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-08-17, 10:25 PM   #7

Thank you for the pictures,
Old 04-08-17, 08:49 PM   #8

Shining bull let me know if you have any issues
Old 25-05-18, 05:28 AM   #9

Hi! sorry to bump this old thread.
I was starting to give up until I found this.

First of all, thank you!
What I would like to know is if installing both relays is enough, or additional wiring from them to the mirrors / mirrors switch is needed.

Also, I'm not sure where the relays should be installed. Do I need to remove the BSI? My car is left hand drive so I don't have the glove box there.

Many thanks!
lions-car is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25-05-18, 12:52 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions-car View Post
Hi! sorry to bump this old thread.
I was starting to give up until I found this.

First of all, thank you!
What I would like to know is if installing both relays is enough, or additional wiring from them to the mirrors / mirrors switch is needed.

Also, I'm not sure where the relays should be installed. Do I need to remove the BSI? My car is left hand drive so I don't have the glove box there.

Many thanks!
No all you need are the Relays & replace with new or used factory Electric [Wing / Folding ] mirrors, 2 relays, modify the window/mirror switch and plug it all in, all wiring looms are factory fitted, as long as you have the correct electric mirrors they will work, once you enable it in Peugeot Planet 2000 to work with the door locks.

Yes, you need to pull out the BSI, the relay housing are in bottom of the white surround for the BSI as per picture.
Also you will need to program the BSI on custom options.
Cheers Rick

Last edited by hargaR1; 23-11-18 at 12:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in