Range on fuel light? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-01-18, 06:01 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Default Range on fuel light?

Peugeot 207 1.4 hdi,never had the fuel low enough to see the light. what would typical range be if it came on? My mileage left indicator is 106 miles

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
njz14 hdi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 18-01-18, 06:18 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 9
Default

A typical range on GASOLINE engines is about 50kilometers. I don't know if it is the same on diesel.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
uncle_nontas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18-01-18, 06:18 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Dunfermline
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by njz14 hdi View Post
Peugeot 207 1.4 hdi,never had the fuel low enough to see the light. what would typical range be if it came on? My mileage left indicator is 106 miles

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
depends on the driving your doing really.

when I have looked on my 207 gti and the other half's 208, the warning light comes on when there is 6 litres in the tank left, this was taken from diagbox information when connected to the car.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ADS77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 18-01-18, 06:20 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle_nontas View Post
A typical range on GASOLINE engines is about 50kilometers. I don't know if it is the same on diesel.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
Thanks for quick reply. I always like to keep my car about half full but due to the expense of Christmas I can't fill up to Monday so I'll have to drive carefully

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
njz14 hdi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18-01-18, 06:23 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS77 View Post
depends on the driving your doing really.

when I have looked on my 207 gti and the other half's 208, the warning light comes on when there is 6 litres in the tank left, this was taken from diagbox information when connected to the car.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply, suppose that's just over a gallon, so should work out about 50 miles at 50 mpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
njz14 hdi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.