Radio/Mp3 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-08-15, 09:12 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Radio/Mp3

Hi all i am new to this type of thing, but here goes i have recently purchased a peugeot 207 verve 09 plate and i am just wondering on how the mp3 player on the radio works. As i can connect my phone up through the bluetooth but cant do much else! If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated ?
Adrian1988 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-08-15, 06:39 PM   #2

IT will be explained in the handbook. If you haven't got the handbook go into service box and download it from there.

As far as I know you just plug in a jack from the MP3 player and it plays whatever is loaded on to it through the CD player. Don't take my word for it though because I've never used it myself! I now have a 208 and have 46 CDs loaded onto a memory stick because you don't get a CD player. You get a USB port and an MP3 connection instead. Annoying at first but it's actually brilliant.

I think the days of the CD player in cars are coming to an end.
Davrobate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-08-15, 06:55 PM   #3

It will likely play MP3 files on burned CDR's, usually with a maximim rate of 320Kb/s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 24-08-15, 07:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by storeman View Post
It will likely play MP3 files on burned CDR's, usually with a maximim rate of 320Kb/s
It may help if we knew what model radio was fitted - RD4 perhaps?

Storeman is spot on tho, unless its a new fan dabby dozy model its mp3 burned on cd only.

If you hook up planet you can allow the RD4 to display track info/name rather than just 'track1' etc
ash1293 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-08-15, 08:43 PM   #5

The RNEG system on my 61 plate 308 can only natively support MP3 or WMA tracks burned to a cd. I fitted a connects2 iphone interface as I normaly save my music in apple lossless or flac format whuch the unit cannot play. I have an old ipod touch which I use for music & audiobooks. The only thing is the cheaper interfaces do not display the track names on the display but seeing as I only put music I like on the ipod & I usually have the satnav display it isn't a problem for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in