Peugeot 207 Gt 150 fault codes - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-15, 04:39 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Peugeot 207 Gt 150 fault codes

Hello guys! So i`m back here after visiting Cisco307HDI who helped me out with finding my fault codes on my Peugeot 207.The car engine type is 1.6 16V GT 150THP 07 plate
After the diagnostic with the Peugeot Planet we discovered the following codes:
P2262
P0299
P1339
P2261
P0113
P0238
We also tried to clear them and take the car for a test so we noticed that if the car goes over 4000REVS in 3-4th gear depollution system kicks in but with no limp mode,just the error.
I tried to google the faults and found a solution for P1339 which is misfire on cylinder nr3 and found out that problem could be solved with replacing the ignition coil.
Also can anyone en-light me with the numbering of the ignition coils?
I would appreciate if someone who had experienced this faults or someone who has more knowledge about them to help me out with some tips.
Thank you for reading this and hope to hear from you,guys!

Last edited by THPChriss; 29-11-15 at 06:01 PM.
THPChriss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-11-15, 11:10 PM   #2

P2262 Turbocharging pressure regulation fault : Turbo pressure too low
P0299 Turbocharging pressure regulation fault : Turbo pressure too low
P1339 misfire cylinder 3,
P2261 Turbocharging pressure regulation fault : Turbo pressure too low
P0113 Inlet air temperature sensor signal fault : Open circuit or short circuit to the plus
P0238 Turbocharging pressure regulation fault : Open circuit or short circuit to the plus

so the good news is 3 faults probably be resolved by the 1 part, bad news is it could be 1 of 2 parts!

ur bov or turbo pressure regulation valve, the bov is easy to do and check as its 3 bolts and its off, but the other one us under the inlet manifold so bit tricky to get too

three bolts at front for the bov, take it off and if in pieces its of course at fault and if any white rings on it, its very close to going so needs replaced.

the inlet air temp would imagine be a sensor change will sort that one out should be the one at back of the piping coming from the intercooler.

that's the most common parts and remediies for these faults, but as with most cars, especially Peugeots there can be more suspect areas.
ADS77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-15, 10:10 AM   #3
Inactive User

Thank you ASD, I will try sort out what you told be and will do an update as soon as I get this done.
This car will make me go mad one day,I just can`t get to the bottom of this issues!

Old 03-12-15, 09:59 PM   #4
Inactive User

I can't find the solenoid valve anywhere.All the places I called they are telling me that it can be bought only with a new turbo.I decided to buy the aftermarket recirculation valve from Forge which contains a aftermarket solenoid.People are saying that this solved their turbo problem as the plastic solenoid was causing problems because of high temperatures.Will update some photos of the old part and the new part.Thanks again for your support!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in