Peugeot 207 Engine Faulty - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-17, 03:26 AM   #1
Inactive User

Exclamation Peugeot 207 Engine Faulty

Hi , would like to find some help on my car engine faulty error for Peugeot 207 1.6 Petrol sedan,

Symptoms like:[LIST=1][*]Car Remote Control doesn't function, remote control battery still new.[*]Engine Crank but not starting,-even using spare key to start the car still the same,[*]Car battery is ok after checking.

one month ago my car got a problem and kept showing warning signal- i just ignore and kept on driving, after checking from the Peugeot technician they said it was due to faulty of Engine Speed Sensor,
through the driving my air conditioning start to warm up, and my fan is moving after i stop my car, after check on the air coolant level i found out the water coolant is empty, thus i add in normal water for temporary run.

has put the car in Peugeot 4s center for a week but still could not recognize the main cause.

base on above symptoms anyone can help on what actually going on with my car, why the car remote and engine couldn't function as normal?

With many thanks.
kllaw2307 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-07-17, 12:10 PM   #2

Hello Kllaw,
You could try a bsi reset to see if that helps.
Just make sure you follow the steps,especially leaving the drivers side window down.
Peugeot BSi reboot procedure
shep64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in