Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI engine cuts out - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrHomerJ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-19, 08:00 AM   #1

Default Peugeot 207 1.4 HDI engine cuts out

Hi all, i serched the forum but couldn't find my problem so i opened a new thread.

I recently bought my wife a used Peugeot 207 1.4HDI from 2009 and believe it or not there is only 56000km on the dial. I have no reason to doubt that because i bought it from a very reliable source.
Anyway the problem started a few weeks ago. While she is driving the enguine just cuts out and no errors are shown. There are no rules on when it will happen. Sometimes in 4th gear on the motorway, in 2nd before the traffic light once it even cut out on me while i was on highway doing 120km/h. It can go for a couple of days without problems than it happens again....
I have changed the fuel filter thinking that the problem was bad fuel but no results.
I didn't go to official P service yet, but my regular repair man connected it to diagnostic and no errors are shown...
Did anyone had the same problem?
MrHomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-09-19, 03:40 PM   #2

Update. I have change the BSM and for now the problem seems to be gone.
Gibbo likes this.
MrHomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in