Peageot 207 climate control not working - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-12-17, 02:05 PM   #1

Default Peageot 207 climate control not working

Hi

Dunno if anyone can help but my climate control digital unit has stopped working. The car and everything else works fine just no power on the unit. 96 856538xt is the part number. Any idea what might be the issue. It was working every now and then maybe 10 minutes of driving and it would come on but now I Get nothing out of it.
Sjmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-17, 02:45 PM   #2

loose wire or plug or blown fuse maybe.
start by checking the fuse as this is the easiest thing to do first, if only climate control not working then possibly not fuse but check them anyway.
you might need to remove the climate control housing to check for loose plug or broken wire though.
if not sure how this is done then i would personally seek proper help from mechanic.
maully407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-12-17, 02:48 PM   #3

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all them things except to change the fuse. I check the 2 fuses it may have been and they don't look broken. I have removed the unit and reconnected the wires and still not working.

Old 31-12-17, 02:52 PM   #4

do you have access to a multimeter to check for power from the plugs that plug into the unit. might not be getting power from the plug. just a thought.
if power coming from the plugs then the unit has possibly died and might need replacing.
maully407 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-12-17, 02:57 PM   #5

No but cheers will have an ask around for one. I can't find the unit to buy anywhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in