New 207! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-04-13, 12:04 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default New 207!

Hi guys, I have just bought a 207 and only joined the forum today!

The model I have is 2006 207 1.6 16v Petrol 110 Sport. Seems pretty nice, I have a couple of questions though.

Firstly, I have noticed that the brake pedal is slightly loose, specifically about 4 inches up where I assume it joins the main linkage. Thankfully that's where the looseness stops. It didn't appear to have anything obvious that could be tightened, is there a way I can resolve this? If not no problem...

Next, perhaps not now but in the future I might consider a little bit of tuning. It is a sporty model so it has the guts already, how much improvement can I expect from fitting an induction kit? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Anything else I can do?

Finally, and this is a massive longshot as I probably won't even look into it, but I notice there is a Turbo 1.6 petrol 207. Is this basically the same engine with a turbo kit fitted or is it a completely different engine? If I choose to look into it I assume it would be a pretty big job to convert mine to a Turbo?

Thank you all for reading this and if any of you can point me in the right direction I will be eternally grateful!
djmonsta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13-04-13, 01:13 PM   #2

By 'loose' do you mean the brake pedal has side-to-side play? My 207 THP 150 has a similar issue, do post back if you end up getting to the bottom of it
bung206 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 13-04-13, 01:25 PM   #3
Inactive User

Yeah side to side by not even 1cm so not a major issue
djmonsta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in