Front disks and pads - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-15, 05:35 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Front disks and pads

Hi guys can anyone tell me or got a step by step guide to change my disks and pads on my 207 and if possible toque settings
Many thanks guys
Simon
Simond3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-15, 11:59 AM   #2
Inactive User

If it helps i have just been quoted 192 from halfords for their brakes for life on my girlfriends 207, then they will just keep on replacing the pads for free forever

i have them on my Saab 93 where its discs and pads all round and so far its come up trumps they even replaced the rear discs for free also (even though i only paid for the front discs and pads all round the first time)

its just something to consider, yes its more expensive for the first set but assuming your keeping the car it may be cheaper and easier than doing it yourself in the long run
sianderson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-15, 03:07 PM   #3

For starters you'll proberbly need one of these
Amazon Amazon
for the caliper bolts.
You'll need a decent breaker bar
Am-Tech 18 x 1/2-inch Flexi Bar with Grip: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools Am-Tech 18 x 1/2-inch Flexi Bar with Grip: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools
and some copper slip grease to put on the REAR of the pad when you've fitted it to stop it squealing when braking.
As for discs and pads put your car reg in here Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store
Reckon 20 for pads and maybe 50 ish for new discs if needed.
shep64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in