ECU pin-out - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-07-15, 10:54 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default ECU pin-out

Does anyone know where I can get a pin-out diagram/list for the ECU on a 08 plate 207cc?

Actually I'm only interested in pins 14 to 16 of the middle connector, which have corroded - presumably due to water ingress along the corresponding wires. I've thoroughly cleaned both the ECU plug and corresponding socket and the problem is now "cured". But if I knew what was on the other end of these wires I could replace the defective component that let the water into the wire in the first place.

The corrosion was a soft, almost powdery deposit, light blue to white in colour, which I suspect is engine coolant.

Last edited by RKS4153; 22-07-15 at 05:09 AM.
RKS4153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-07-15, 10:11 AM   #2

Apparently certain 207 models ( Not sure if it includes the cc ) suffer from a washer fluid leak from the pump that travels up the ecu loom to corrode the connection, Im sure that one of the Guru's on here will correct me if wrong the community has been a great help since i had my 207 last year
Hope that its of some help ( If Correct )
Paul
whiskyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-07-15, 01:50 PM   #3
Inactive User

"Apparently certain 207 models ( Not sure if it includes the cc ) suffer from a washer fluid leak from the pump ..."

Many thanks Whiskyboy. I've also seen references on this forum to a leak through the wiring to the coolant temperature sensor and/or the thermostat. I'm hoping that if I can find out what component is on the other end of pin 16 of the middle connector of the ECU, then I can identify the fault precisely.
RKS4153 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in