Driver interface nemises.... - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-07-17, 07:30 PM   #1

Default Driver interface nemises....

Evening. I've been hunting for a while now on here and other forums for guidance/help in relation to my latest nemises. The menu interface on the 207. I have a standard set up (although Suspect an non OEM in it has been fitted and removed in the past) the clock flashes and I can't adjust. The menu,esc,dim, buttons don't work, although the info display, radio aux and CD player are all good!

I've tried the BSI a few times. No joy. I've had the lot out to check the connections. I've even checked the fuses. They are all good.

I've seen a few threads on here with people reporting the same issues. However No one has yet said they resolved it! Is this true? Maybe it's fatal?

Does anyone know if the control unit for the user interface (vehicle set up, clock adjust etc) is separate or built into the head unit? Will a diag check pick up this or Not? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2010 207 hdi no nav but has Bluetooth and usb

Cheers
Barford207 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 22-07-17, 09:56 PM   #2

I take it you just want to set the clock? If so then you can do this by using the control stalk at the steering wheel.
Diesel2103 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-07-17, 10:09 PM   #3

That would be handy! How does one do that via the stalk?

It would be good to be able to enter the vehicle set up menu as well..

Old 22-07-17, 10:18 PM   #4

I never remember the exact process to be honest but if I can find it I will post it up for you. Try holding the source button on the end and using the volume and scroll buttons to adjust and manoeuvre through settings. Just a guess for now.
Diesel2103 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-07-17, 10:30 PM   #5

Thanks mate, I'll give it a go in the morning
Old 23-07-17, 07:55 PM   #6

The stalk option isn't working! Think it may be a head unit change/repair. Can anyone confirm if the software for the menu(s) is in the headunit or does it have a separate module which is controlled by the headunit?
Old 06-08-17, 10:41 AM   #7

Hi. The clock can only be set if you have the original stereo fitted. Aftermarket stereos do not have the correct wiring to be able to change via the stalk. Unfortunately if you can't put up with the wrong time/date you'll have to purchase an original from eBay...
Yarg0476 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in