Disassembly intake 1.6hdi 2009 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-09-19, 11:24 PM   #1

Default Disassembly intake 1.6hdi 2009

Hello to all,

I just bought a 207 1.6hdi 90cv from 2009 with 90000km on the clock last month, i'm happy with the car and the last service was 15k km but i like to maintain the car myself so got to it.
Already change the diesel, air and cabin filter, also put in new oil(Total Ineo First 0w30). To prevent any problems and clean the injection system used LIQUI MOLY Diesel Spulung(half into de diesel filter and half into the tank), had the service history but didn't specified what oil had been used so also did a Liqui Moly Engine flush when changing.

Now to my problem, already put a blanking plate on the EGR(complete removel after electronic deactivation) but wanted to clean all the intake from that oily mess it does. Removed the valve cover, injection tubing, all the screws i could find but the intake manifold won't budge, even applied force leveraging with a screwdriver to the point it seems i forgot to unbolt something.
It's normal to have to make alot of force to remove it? There is some kind of "trick" to get it off or i'm forgetting something? Already saw youtube stuff but no help...

youtube.com/watch?v=vB042deXSAE

Thank you for the help
Attached Thumbnails
img_20190922_172227.jpg   img_20190922_185054.jpg   img_20190922_185104.jpg   img_20190822_092033-c%F3pia.jpg  
JCalado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-09-19, 08:07 AM   #2

To do seroius work you need the haynes manual. When i removed my plastic inlet manifold from my 1.4 L petrol there where many inaccessable bolts, which, without removing the cylinder head would have been impossible to access.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
muscleriot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-09-19, 12:24 AM   #3

in my previous car always did maintenence with what i could find online, but on this one already thought about buying the haynes manual, with every expense i'm having right now didn't get to it.
Regarding the manifold, after talking to a mechanic it's suppose to be really hard to get off, will try again tomorrow.
JCalado is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in