Difference in trim and automatic lights - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-15, 06:29 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default Difference in trim and automatic lights

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade from my 206 lx to a 207. My 206 has automatic lights and wipers so it was something I was hoping to have as standard on a 207, however it seems very few of the cars that I have been looking at have them, or they are at least not mentioned. I went to have a look at a couple today at a dealer and there's no auto mark on the stalks, despite them being pretty high level trim. Were auto lights not a standard feature on the 207?

I'm also trying to find a comprehensive list of the different trim levels and what features you get. Can anyone help with that as well?

Thanks.
Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-15, 10:57 PM   #2

I have always found Honest John to be a good site for this sort of query. Click the Details link for any model and it gives the full specification. We have a 207CC 1.6vTi GT which certainly has auto lights but not auto wipers. For some reason auto wipers were never fitted to 207CC models.
eyemdee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14-08-15, 07:32 PM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_H View Post
I'm also trying to find a comprehensive list of the different trim levels and what features you get. Can anyone help with that as well?
Liam,

I have a copy of a thirteen-page document that I picked up at the local Peugeot dealers about 2 years ago. It's titled "Peugeot 207cc. Prices, Equipment and Technical Specifications - 2012 Model Year - Effective 1st July 2013 version-7"

The Roland Garros special edition of the model comes with automatic-lights-on as well as directional headlights. There is no mention of automatic wipers.
Kenzo
Kenzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 23-09-15, 09:25 AM   #4
Inactive User

Thanks very much for your response, I got the Sport in the end.
Liam_H is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in