Diagbox "zero's" clock settings!? - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-17, 09:30 AM   #1

Default Diagbox "zero's" clock settings!?

When I connect my Diagbox(ordered from China) and do a global scan it turns the clock to 00.00 and the date to Jan 16 2003!?
Diagbox seems to me to be working as it should, I have installed cruise controle and I can see all computers and reset faults.

It wouldn't be a problem if I had the OEM radio to reset it but I have a Android unit. Is there a way to set the clock right in Diagbox before I log off? It's a pain to have to take the Android unit out and connect the OEM unit just to set the time and date.
Peterv8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-17, 12:24 PM   #2

Hi Peter sorry i can't help with your question but just wanted to ask what version of diagbox you have and how easy is it to set up and use? I have version 7.65 Rev B arriving tomorrow and am not very good with computers. Any advice appreciated
scoey1001 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-17, 12:26 PM   #3

Try this

If that doesn't work you can purchase a "Steering Wheel Control Interface" from here Connects2 Ltd which comes equipped with this function. Not sure about being able to do it in DIAGBOX though.

Last edited by sinlessUK; 04-07-17 at 12:48 PM.
sinlessUK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-17, 12:37 PM   #4

I think it's a bug in diagbox used to have the same issue with mine on daughters 207 never found a fix

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-17, 07:51 PM   #5

Hi, I am trying to rectify a similar problem 57 plate 207, my clock doesn't keep power,, I have put diagbox on and it comes up with no permanent supply,
Now trying to find out where the power comes from and what it goes to ( or supposed to go to) any idea's anyone ??
N0 8 fuse is supposed to power the clock and the radio, I think, but No 8 isn't a permanent live on mine ??

Last edited by Bozer; 04-07-17 at 09:44 PM.
Bozer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-07-17, 07:26 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoey1001 View Post
Hi Peter sorry i can't help with your question but just wanted to ask what version of diagbox you have and how easy is it to set up and use? I have version 7.65 Rev B arriving tomorrow and am not very good with computers. Any advice appreciated
Follow the instructions and you'll be fine!
Old 05-07-17, 07:30 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinlessUK View Post
Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Z2xXwZ-oI

If that doesn't work you can purchase a "Steering Wheel Control Interface" from here Connects2 Ltd which comes equipped with this function. Not sure about being able to do it in DIAGBOX though.
To do as in the video I need the Connect2 interface and I don't want to buy as it's to expensive.:-)

[QUOTE=windy1603;1819713]I think it's a bug in diagbox used to have the same issue with mine on daughters 207 never found a fix

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Will only use Diagbox in life and death emergencies from now on!:-D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in