Clarion Sat Nav problems - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-04-13, 08:58 PM   #1
Inactive User

Angry Clarion Sat Nav problems

Hi Everyone, my wife's 207 Sportium diesel will not accept 6 digit post codes, it will not accept more than four digits. Peugeot dealers say this normal for the Clarion and she just has to put up with it. Is there a cure for this stupid set up or is a Tom Tom the only answer?:
DigitalDad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-04-13, 09:38 PM   #2
Inactive User

its the way it is , my wife put our postcode in and ended up doing something where she moved the crosshair to our address and it worked.
laurence p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17-04-13, 06:49 AM   #3
Inactive User

Easy fix for this. I have the same. You need to put in a space in the middle of the postcode and it will accept a 6 digit code.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 17-04-13, 09:08 AM   #4
Inactive User

ours is 7 digit ,but thanks for info will give it a go.
laurence p is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17-04-13, 12:01 PM   #5
Inactive User

Smile Well done 555

Thank you all for your comments. 555 you have saved so much hassle well done, we had been back to Peugeot several times but they have just said " you cannot put in the full post code it is something you must accept "

Thanks again.

Paul
Old 17-04-13, 01:39 PM   #6
Inactive User

Glad to help.
I deal with car dealers on a daily basis with my job and although they are nice when they sell you the car you end up with a totally different attitude when you have a problem . To be fair I do know a lot of very good salesmen but mostly they work at the independents.
It is amazing how quickly you learn things about your car. The 1.4 vti Sportium is my first Peugeot. Apart from it going back with a fault under warranty I love it. The clock change on the Sportium is tricky at first as there are different ways to change it depending on what the cars display looks like and can even differ in the same year.

Last edited by 555; 17-04-13 at 01:42 PM.
555 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17-04-13, 01:59 PM   #7
Inactive User

Default Thanks again 555

Thanks again 555, we had asked about the Clarion at two main dealers the latest Monday of this week at Barnstaple in Devon both sets of staff are saying that the Clarion will not take our post codes but thanks to this forum the problem is solved. The main dealer is also saying to us that the new 208 sat nav, which is not a Clarion, will not accept the full post code either.

Thanks again

Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in