Air intake temp sensor - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-07-18, 08:42 PM   #1

Default Air intake temp sensor

Hello, I have just found your forum as I am looking for some help/advice for my sons car. We bought him a 1.4 207 as his first car and unfortunately it’s been nothing but trouble, it is giving several faults on the diagnostics lambda sensor fault, throttle position fault, and engine management level 2 fault. The chap from the RAC said the air intake temperature sensor is out of its parameters, currently reads -14 in our heatwave, I bought a replacement from euro car parts, the part they listed was this but we cannot find anything like it on the intake side. I’m hoping someone here might be able to point us in the right place or advise if it is even the right part. https://www.eurocarparts.com/search/...yABEgIWwvD_BwE Thanks in advance. Gary
gazmartin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-07-18, 09:57 PM   #2

The 207 has seven different 1.4 engines. Quote the last eight digits of the VIN to narrow it down.
IanML is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30-07-18, 10:07 AM   #3

the book says ' the inlet air temperapture sensor is intergral with the throttle housing and is not available separately' but is not clear if its the vti and non vti engine.
as you have another fault with the TB, it may be worth checking the wires, and checking for water/corrosion in ecu/fusebox plugs.
stripe88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in