ABS warning light C1350 fault code - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-03-15, 11:42 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default ABS warning light C1350 fault code

hi all

hoping someone with a bit of knowledge or previous experience can give me some advise.

My Peugeot 207 (07) failed the MOT due to ABS failure warning light, it has been coming on for about a month but power steering still works , had to take it to local dealer for a diagnostic test and that came up at first with 3 fault codes C1350+C1325+C1335 apparently the later 2 codes were for wheel sensors which disappeared after a reset but C1350 still coming up and was advised it meant i needed a hydraulic block at the cost of 770 + 216 for labour , i have heard so much about dirty sensors etc causing fault codes and wondered if it is possible that it may just be something as simple as a faulty/dirty sensor or if that code means i definaitly need a whole new hydraulic block, is it worth taking it somewhere else to get the sensors checked first

any help would be so much appreciated as i simply don't have the money after putting in a new gear box and clutch only a couple of months ago and just paying 200 for 4 new tyres ... gutted
chrissie74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26-03-15, 09:07 AM   #2

Moved to correct section.

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...gnostic-28190/

https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...70/#post529130
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in