207cc Roof Fault - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-05-13, 10:18 PM   #1
Inactive User

Unhappy 207cc Roof Fault

My 207cc Hdi (07) has been really reliable since I purchased it 3 yrs ago however I have recently experienced a problem where the roof failed to close. As I was unable to close it manually I took it to the dealership. Following extensive investigation I was advised a "pipe" had failed due to some wear and abraison, causing hydraulic fluid to leak out. As the investigation was extensive, the affected pipework is essentially sealed inside the boot area both covered and enclosed, I am wondering whether this is a design fault ? The replacement pipe with labour has been quoted as approx 900 (aside from the diagnostic to locate the problem). Has anyone experienced similar problems ?
C Tough is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 30-05-13, 04:46 PM   #2
Inactive User

Default exactly the same issue!!

I have the same car same year and had no end of problems, the roof has now broken on me too and the same fault, Peugeot are charging me the same price too! I am now getting this repaired on Monday and plan to send a complaint letter along with a copy of the receipt! let me know how you get on.
samjones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30-05-13, 08:37 PM   #3
Inactive User

Default 207cc Roof Fault

Following the diagnostic I have asked whether this could have been caused by me and have been advised probably not. However until the repair works are complete it is difficult to diagnose exactly what has failed and how. This isn't much use to me however your comments and similar experiences will go some way to supporting my case and letter of complaint. Thanks for responding.
C Tough is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in