Peugeot Forums banner

207cc faults

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  windy1603 
#1 ·
Hi, newbie here, I’ve had a Peugeot 207cc GTi 1.4 petrol 59reg for just over a year. All been fine until the start of summer when it was flashing up with Airbag or Passenger Restraint fault, this turned out to be a wiring fault and was fixed.

About 2 months later the Cooling fan stayed on when turning off the engine, checked coolant and it needed topping up. After tipping up the coolant the fan still stayed on every time and no coolant leaks or massively going down after journeys. Car is now misfiring most times, really sluggish acceleration and a really rough idle.

Fault codes
P1339
P0354 - ignition coil “D” Primary/Secondary Circuit
P0140 - o2 sensor circuit no activity detected
P0054 - HO2S Heater Resistance

I’m thinking faulty cat or spark plugs and coils? Any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated, would like to be armed with a rough idea before going to the garage blind

#2 ·
You have a faulty coil on the cylinder 4 (closest to cam belt). This could be affecting the Cat or it may have killed the O2 sensor

#4 ·
Could also wiring to coil so check everything connected with it but coils do fail on these engines

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.