Peugeot Forums banner

207 won't star

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Donryan 
#1 ·
Hello sorry to bother I am out of ideas and need advice. My 207 won't start but the engine turns just fine. I drove my car one night I parked it and 1 hour later it didn't want to know a thing, it won't start. I realised my fuel consumption was very high and my passenger airbag wasn't working other than that I didnt see any other problems. When I tried to push start my car I saw I had a abs braking system fault. I live in south africa and there isn't anyone that can help me, the one auto electrician said he cleaned a sensor the car then started but was missing a day after that it wouldn't start at all again, our only peugeot dealer said everything is fine but the fuel injectors aren't spitting any petrol out they think its my ecu but me living in a small town in south africa means it very expensive or very hard to come across a new ecu or someone to fix mine is there anything else I can do. Its a 2007 207 peugeot 1.4 litre 16v three door they say its a x-line and it's a manual does anyone have advice or a solution for me I would really appreciate any inp

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.