207 Radio Dashboard - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-04-15, 11:11 PM   #1
Inactive User

Exclamation 207 Radio Dashboard

While on my hunt for a 207cc, I am noticing that some radio dashboards have empty compartments, like something is missing?

But on the other hand.. I also see 207 dashboards like this:

So, what can you actually put in the empty inserts, anything? I think that removing the radio and using the radio slot and the empty slot below it would be good to insert a "Screen" for movies, the radio etc, would that be possible? The 2 slots combined would make an ideal size.
The207cc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-04-15, 12:56 AM   #2
Inactive User

Also, may I ask if it's possible to add the Sat Nav screen to the 207's that don't come with one? If so how simple would the job be and how much would you be talking for a professional to fit and cost of the screen itself.
Old 29-04-15, 07:48 AM   #3

The empty space is a little storage compartment to fill the hole where a cd changer could be fitted. Fitting the satnav screen isn't just a case of replacing the screen as far as I know. You would need the full system including all the extra wiring and the GPS receiver. A complete satnav setup is very expensive and hard to find. Fitting is not straightforward either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 29-04-15, 01:10 PM   #4
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by storeman View Post
The empty space is a little storage compartment to fill the hole where a cd changer could be fitted. Fitting the satnav screen isn't just a case of replacing the screen as far as I know. You would need the full system including all the extra wiring and the GPS receiver. A complete satnav setup is very expensive and hard to find. Fitting is not straightforward either.
Thanks for your reply . Regarding the satnav screen, I found one here for just over 300, which included the CD player which I presume it would need anyway.

Car Stereo for Peugeot 207 Radio GPS Satnav Navigation DVD Multimedia HeadUnit | eBay

In that case, I only now need someone to fit it, do you have an estimate cost for that by any chance?
Old 29-04-15, 02:01 PM   #5

I thought your question was regarding the Peugeot OEM screen, not a complete after market unit. Yes you could fit that unit. It says compatible with the steering remote stalk so may not need an interface cable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 29-04-15, 04:11 PM   #6
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by storeman View Post
I thought your question was regarding the Peugeot OEM screen, not a complete after market unit. Yes you could fit that unit. It says compatible with the steering remote stalk so may not need an interface cable.
I am interested in both. Do you know if it will be easy to fit yourself the satnav I shown you on the link? If not, you wouldn't know ruffly the cost to have these things fitted?
Old 29-04-15, 04:53 PM   #7

From the info on the page it looks as if it is a simple matter of removing the old unit and display / facia then fitting that one in it's place. I would disconnect the battery before starting the job to protect the BSI and radio units.

No idea how much an auto electrician would charge for the job though. Shouldn't be too big a job but then I've never removed the facia from a 207.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in