207 gt 2006 aux in - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-09-15, 05:51 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 207 gt 2006 aux in

Hi everyone. I got 207 gt 2006 1.6 turbo. I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how could i get aux in for my rd4 unit. Im trying to install an android tablet and i need aux in regarding to get sound through my tablet to car speakers. I was gona by an adaptor from ebay but i just couldn't see where i could attached and also listing on the web says that adapter doesn't work with my type of rd4 unit has already built in Bluetooth. It seems like there is nowhere available to do so. My rd4 unit has factory fitted Bluetooth to only make and receive calls from my phone.
Attached Thumbnails
20150923_142634_1443026838234.jpg   20150923_135056_1443026881840.jpg   20150923_142617_1443026943870.jpg  
bedirxane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-09-15, 07:33 PM   #2

You could buy an Aux adapter cable that would go in the same place as the plug with the red, pink & wite wires. Simply remove the wires from the plug on the aux cable and push them into the same place on the existing bluetooth connector. That port has two aux inputs and I'm pretty sure bluetooth uses aux 2 while audio input uses Aux 1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
storeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-09-15, 08:12 PM   #3
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by storeman View Post
You could buy an Aux adapter cable that would go in the same place as the plug with the red, pink & wite wires. Simply remove the wires from the plug on the aux cable and push them into the same place on the existing bluetooth connector. That port has two aux inputs and I'm pretty sure bluetooth uses aux 2 while audio input uses Aux 1.
Thanks for the answer mate. Would i loose the Bluetooth connectivity with phone which im not bothered if that's the case. I also think i still have to go to someone with planet software to use the software to get aux 1 activited.

Old 23-09-15, 10:06 PM   #4

Yes mate,I'm sure you'll have to get Aux 1 done with planet.
As for cable try here.
1m RCA male to 3.5mm male AUX-IN Lead: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics 1m RCA male to 3.5mm male AUX-IN Lead: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
shep64 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29-09-15, 11:44 PM   #5
Inactive User

I decided to go with an after market unit. Its sony mex n5000bt. It has Bluetooth as well as usb and aux in. What i wana ask now that what kind of stalk adapter i need to get to use my stering wheel controller when i pluged in an mp3 player or my phone or a tablet through aux in or Bluetooth? Would appreciate if anyone knows and give us some ideas. thanks
Old 30-09-15, 09:42 AM   #6
Inactive User

Hi bedirxane!

What did you do with the bluetooth cable in the end? I have just bought a bluetooth module for my 207 and need the connecting cable!

Also, if you have the whole loom and stereo, what would you want for them?

Cheers

Garry

gkeiller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30-09-15, 10:41 AM   #7
Inactive User

Hi garry. As i said i bought an after stereo head unit to get aux in capability and haven't been able to try if the storemans idea works,which i think it would but i wanted to buy a new stereo instead. I wana keep the rd4 head unit just incase im afraid mate. I now need to find out which stalk control harness i need. To be able use my stereos aux and Bluetooths control through my stereing wheel controller.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in