207 display screen - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By m3mpower
  • 1 Post By Ollie1991
  • 1 Post By m3mpower
  • 2 Post By Ollie1991

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-06-13, 02:29 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default 207 display screen

Hi guys, dont know if you can see it in picture very clearly but the screen that displays seat belts lights has dropped back into the dash slightly, any suggestions on how I can pull it back into place? Dont really want to start messing incase I push it back more. Thanks guys
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Ollie1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 24-06-13, 12:18 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1991 View Post
Hi guys, dont know if you can see it in picture very clearly but the screen that displays seat belts lights has dropped back into the dash slightly, any suggestions on how I can pull it back into place? Dont really want to start messing incase I push it back more. Thanks guys
Hi
You will need to remove the plastic trim around the radio and multifunction screen, then push the seat belt display back into place...
10 minutes job...
Theodore likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
m3mpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-06-13, 02:56 PM   #3
Inactive User

Yeah that's all way I can think of doing it, but don't want to snap trim, which is what usually happens in most cases lol do you know if it is just clipped in or it's it held in with some sort of glue? Thanks
Theodore likes this.

Old 24-06-13, 04:18 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie1991 View Post
Yeah that's all way I can think of doing it, but don't want to snap trim, which is what usually happens in most cases lol do you know if it is just clipped in or it's it held in with some sort of glue? Thanks
Hi
if i remember well it's just clipped in, just unclip it but do it gently, without too much force...
Theodore likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
m3mpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-06-13, 05:03 PM   #5
Inactive User

All done! Yep you was right. Thanks you
m3mpower and Theodore like this.
Old 27-01-17, 10:51 AM   #6
Inactive User

Unhappy Seatbelt display

Can someone tell me where the clip points are for the Peugeot 207 plastic housing, so I can remove the plastic housing and then re seat my seatbelt display console. It got pushed in as I was wiping it clean.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-01-17, 10:53 AM   #7
Inactive User

I had the same problem, can you please tell me where the clipping points are? I'm really worried that I may break the plastic console. If you could please mark on a photo where the clip points are I'd be really great full. ... Nevermind, I fixed it. Important to have a torx tool or will not be able to pull out the plastic grill.

Last edited by Theodore; 27-01-17 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-17, 12:48 PM   #8
Inactive User

Hi, just fixed this myself using the help above I put my nails into the top side of silver trim first and started pulling the first few (only small) clips out. Bigger clips are round the side, start from top and work down. Once off there was slight struggle with the main bulk unit again nails in the sides to lift the clips with some force then hey presto!
dave2281 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in