2012 207cc electric roof - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-04-18, 01:40 AM   #1

Default 2012 207cc electric roof

First day of sunshine- roof refused to fold down; but the windows on same switch, in centre console, working. As I checked the fuse, roof worked. Fuse fine. Came to put hood up again- not working again. Turned ignition off and in again, flicked switch a couple of times- roof went down. Does it sound like a break in wiring from switch to power and why are the electric windows, on same switch working? I can't find a Haynes manual for my model; latest is 2009, or any wiring diagrams. Any help appreciated. 😊
207cabby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 20-04-18, 11:02 AM   #2

could be a hundred things but make sure engine is running as a low battery can stop it.
stripe88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24-04-18, 04:17 PM   #3

Had a similar problem with mine, intermittent problem and it didn’t show a fault code when plugged in. Replaced the ecu and that solved it. Fortunately this was done under warranty as it was an expensive job
martynloake is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in