1.4 fault code P0014 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise


Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 207
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-13, 09:57 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Default 1.4 fault code P0014

Hi I've got a 2007 207, it has no power at all and makes a strange blowing noise, oddly it seems fine when the engine is cold, does the variable timing only work when the engine is warm. I suspect its something to do with the cam timing, i've had the cam cover off and the chain is not loose (I thought it might be the tensioner). I swapped over the cam position sensors hoping the fault would move with it but it didnt. Does anyone have any ideas..?
lowline is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 25-10-14, 03:18 PM   #2
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Default P0014 fault code peugeot 207 1.4 16v

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowline View Post
Hi I've got a 2007 207, it has no power at all and makes a strange blowing noise, oddly it seems fine when the engine is cold, does the variable timing only work when the engine is warm. I suspect its something to do with the cam timing, i've had the cam cover off and the chain is not loose (I thought it might be the tensioner). I swapped over the cam position sensors hoping the fault would move with it but it didnt. Does anyone have any ideas..?
Hi, did you manage to find an answer to this issue? Just as I have the same issue on my 2007 207 1.4 16v hunting a little at idle and losing power/blowing noise, sounds like it has an aftermarket air filter on, any help would be grateful. Thanks in advance. Dean
Dean7861 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 27-10-14, 11:08 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
trustme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: bradford
Posts: 4,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean7861 View Post
Hi, did you manage to find an answer to this issue? Just as I have the same issue on my 2007 207 1.4 16v hunting a little at idle and losing power/blowing noise, sounds like it has an aftermarket air filter on, any help would be grateful. Thanks in advance. Dean
does it rattle when starting if so then it sounds like the cam chain
__________________
Great deals on car keys contact me 07599587119
trustme is offline   Quick reply to this message
 
Old 27-10-14, 11:38 AM   #4
Inactive User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Default

Hi, no doesn't rattle, drives superb until warm, then it loses power and sounds as if it has an after market air filter on also has the anti-pollution fault come up....
Dean7861 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 27-10-14, 11:58 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
trustme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: bradford
Posts: 4,777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean7861 View Post
Hi, no doesn't rattle, drives superb until warm, then it loses power and sounds as if it has an after market air filter on also has the anti-pollution fault come up....
then you need to read this
https://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/...members-83170/
__________________
Great deals on car keys contact me 07599587119
trustme is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.