Heaters working intermittently - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 2008 > 2008 (2013-2019)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-12-18, 11:42 AM   #1

Default Heaters working intermittently

On Monday my heating system stopped working Tuesday to Thursday it worked fine then Friday it went off. Rang Peugeot and they can’t see it till 2nd Jan. Saw somewhere on here last night could be dust in the central panel. This morn I stuck my finger in and some dust came out and the heating came on. Just got back in my car again and now nothing. It’s a 2015 hdi automatic. Help
AimeeBee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31-12-18, 06:54 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeBee View Post
On Monday my heating system stopped working Tuesday to Thursday it worked fine then Friday it went off. Rang Peugeot and they canít see it till 2nd Jan. Saw somewhere on here last night could be dust in the central panel. This morn I stuck my finger in and some dust came out and the heating came on. Just got back in my car again and now nothing. Itís a 2015 hdi automatic. Help
Same thing happened to me last week. Car wasn't used for a few days, when I started it up to clear the windows there was nothing. Tried every thing, could not get the heater to work. After an hour driving on the motorway it came back on and has been working ok ever since.
Peugeot 2008 GTline 67
Nando010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-19, 10:12 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando010 View Post
Same thing happened to me last week. Car wasn't used for a few days, when I started it up to clear the windows there was nothing. Tried every thing, could not get the heater to work. After an hour driving on the motorway it came back on and has been working ok ever since.
Peugeot 2008 GTline 67
Yours could be low battery voltage. The car will switch off certain ancillaries when battery voltage is low to make sure the battery gets charged up again. I didn't know the heater blower motor was one of those things.... but maybe things change in more modern cars?
BiGK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in