Peugeot Forums banner

paint that won't stick!!!!

3K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  raviacoowar 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
Brought my car down to the dealer to fix 2 minor dents and a scratch mark.Found out that the new paint could easily be peeled off. Brought for a second time and again the same thing happen.Will take it down for the 3rd time! Any advice greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
regards

G
#2 ·
What, the new paint following the accident repair peels off? They've not prepped/isoloated the old paint properly. chumps.

New car original paint itself will also peel on an area that's been stressed. It's not an uncommon phenomenon.

Any pics?

#3 ·
U
chopper1192 said:
What, the new paint following the accident repair peels off? They've not prepped/isoloated the old paint properly. chumps.

New car original paint itself will also peel on an area that's been stressed. It's not an uncommon phenomenon.

Any pics?
Thanks m8! I've left my car for the 3rd time this week and have made a complaint to my insurance company.

#5 ·
chopper1192 said:
too right. Not getting the invoice paid by the insurers will give them a huge motivaion to get it suddenly right.
Thanks 4 the prompt reply m8. Also found out that they sprayed most of the car. Traces of red paint can be found! They've also managed to scratch both windows on the driver's side! Any legal advice is most welcome m8.
Regards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.