Peugeot Forums - View Single Post - New insurance
Thread: New insurance
View Single Post
Old 27-01-13, 07:04 PM   #6
Adrian Flux
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_h View Post
Hi folks, it got to that time of year again where i pull my pants down for insurance for my gillopi. I have to say adrian flux saved me and i snapped the guys hands of when he quoted me.
Last year i paid 2300 for my car insurance with the co-op. 22 year old with 2 years ncb in a 1.8 ford focus. So after gaining 3 years ncb and my policy running out in feb i decided to get in gear and get it sorted.
The co-op offered 1750 for renewal, whereas comparethemarket said elephant, hastings and diamond (the same company) offered me 817! Safe to say coop failed to price match so lost a customer.
So no i ring elephant and they refuse to give me monthly payments and the sales guy didnt really know why so they lost me but put me intouch with a company called callconnect.
After confirming the details they put me through to bewiser insurance who quoted 2800 safe to say i told the fella he's having a laugh.
Now callconnect then put me through to the staff at adrian flux, the chap there was really friendly and we had a laugh over the phone...anyways they quoted me 760! With most of the optional extras. I think they even gave me discount for being a member on here and a ford forum. So i would like to say thanks to them, you have saved me loads of cash!!!

Now time to dig my proof of ncb and licence....lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hi,
I'm glad we could help.
Regards,
Dan.
Adrian Flux is offline   Reply With Quote