Peugeot Forums - View Single Post - New insurance
Thread: New insurance
View Single Post
Old 24-01-13, 07:52 PM   #1
john_h
Inactive User

Default New insurance

Hi folks, it got to that time of year again where i pull my pants down for insurance for my gillopi. I have to say adrian flux saved me and i snapped the guys hands of when he quoted me.
Last year i paid 2300 for my car insurance with the co-op. 22 year old with 2 years ncb in a 1.8 ford focus. So after gaining 3 years ncb and my policy running out in feb i decided to get in gear and get it sorted.
The co-op offered 1750 for renewal, whereas comparethemarket said elephant, hastings and diamond (the same company) offered me 817! Safe to say coop failed to price match so lost a customer.
So no i ring elephant and they refuse to give me monthly payments and the sales guy didnt really know why so they lost me but put me intouch with a company called callconnect.
After confirming the details they put me through to bewiser insurance who quoted 2800 safe to say i told the fella he's having a laugh.
Now callconnect then put me through to the staff at adrian flux, the chap there was really friendly and we had a laugh over the phone...anyways they quoted me 760! With most of the optional extras. I think they even gave me discount for being a member on here and a ford forum. So i would like to say thanks to them, you have saved me loads of cash!!!

Now time to dig my proof of ncb and licence....lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

john_h is offline   Reply With Quote