Peugeot Forums banner

Cheap Cruise Stalks

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  daedric 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I bought some door plates from there. They were the wrong ones and looked cheap and nasty, nothing like the ones in the picture.

Aliexpress recommended I send them back to China at my expense, costing more than they were worth, and I'd get a refund, less my postage (so I'd be well out of pocket).

I refused, it took two months for them to process and I got a 50% refund. They didn't care that the item didn't look anything like the one in the picture. They issued no sanctions against the seller and he's still selling them.

#5 ·
I've purchased loads of stuff from Aliexpress (mainly CCTV related) and all has been fine, I think the moral is to research the feedback on the item / seller before taking the plunge...

Reduce any risk by letting someone else risk it first :p

#6 ·
I think the moral is to research the feedback on the item / seller before taking the plunge...

Reduce any risk by letting someone else risk it first :p
I've read reports that people have left negative feedback for sellers which never appeared on their sellers profile and didn't affect their feedback rating. That's all the information I need. It seems that the feedback on aliexpress may not necessarily be a true reflection of how customers feel about any particular seller. Am I willing to find out if it's true - hmmmm - don't think so.

#7 ·
I always look for one that offers refunds via AliExpress. For those item Ali refund in a manor similar to paypal they ask you to confirm delivery and if you say it has not arrived within the 30 day window they refund not the seller

Reactions: Dave_P
#11 ·
Alibaba/aliexpress is a Chinese company and as such they are as corrupt as everything else in china BUT I have bought 20 foot container loads from china in the past with no problems I have also bought various items from suppliers on alibaba.

Ali express is not that cheap it is aimed at ebayers you can get things stupidly cheap from the suppliers direct I KNOW you can get cruise switches for £2.20 each :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.