Radio problems - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 107
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-02-19, 10:56 AM   #1

Default Radio problems

Hi, I have just joined so please bear with me and apologies if this question has already been asked.

I have a 57 plate 107 Urban and just recently I have problems with the radio which is hit and miss. Every now and again the radio has a mind of its own and just changes the channel by itself and I struggle to change it back again as the buttons do not respond, also the pre-programmed channels are lost so I have to manually tune them back in again.

Also what I have noticed is that the LCD display fades, like if a digital watch was losing battery power and you get that faded look.

I am guessing that it is a loose connection, but before I take the radio out to check I just wanted some advice if that could be the cause or if it could be something more serious like it needs replacing. I have never taken the radio out before but I have just seen a video online how to take it out so it looks fairly straight forward.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.
Markscar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-19, 11:29 AM   #2

Default Same problem

I had the same problem, lot of 107 have this problem. My radio got stuck a lot of times on the max volume and was not able to turn it down for days.

Unfortuntately there was not a lot do to about this. So i ordered a new radio and installed it, very happy with it. Could recommend one with bluetooth. I ordered at Winparts.co.uk
AnWin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in