High biting point/ stalling - 107 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 107
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-15, 12:49 PM   #1
Inactive User

Default High biting point/ stalling - 107

Hello,

I've had my 3yr old (19,000 miles) 107 for barely a week. I have already had to book it into the dealer's garage to be checked on Monday because of an issue I am having with the clutch. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the issue as it is really stressing me out. The biting point is very high and I have to lift my knee higher than my thigh to reach it. Once I reach it there is only about a centimetre more until the clutch is fully up. The engine stalls regularly when stopping at lights, roundabouts etc because of this - Lifting the clutch barely gives enough throttle to pull the car forward. I have to rev the engine to guarantee it will move and even then it usually ends up stalling again and again. It is embarrassing and it makes me look like an incompetent driver. Any thoughts/ideas/comments are very welcome!

Nettie
NettieO is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in