107 Allure stereo (USB connectivity) - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 107
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-14, 08:56 AM   #1
Inactive User

Default 107 Allure stereo (USB connectivity)

Hi all,

I am postingon behalf of my sister who collected her 14 plate 107 allure on Saturday and I apologise if this is the wrong place - but hope someone might be able to help us with the stereo???

Before we left the dealer, they setup the bluetooth connection between her Samsung phone and stereo so that she could make/rececive calls and stream music which all worked fine.

Next day, we connected her Samsung phone (which contains her music) via the USB port - understanding this is the better connection option as she is able to explore music tracks and libraries on the stereo whilst getting charge too.

When we connected the phone is displayed 'USB Loading' for a good few minutes and then displayed several folders. Most of which didn't contain her music as this was on the external SD card. She made a note of the folders that were showing in the list (e.g. Music) and that evening transferred all of her music from the external SD card into the 'Music' folder on her phone.

Last night we connected her phone via USB and it took a good 5/10 minutes to 'load'. All the files and albums were now showing - horrah. Started playing a song and then the connection failed shortly aftwerwards(?) and went back to the usual 'USB loading' screen which lasted ages - she eventually had to shoot off home and during her twenty minute journey it never loaded.

Can anyone advise why it is taking the stereo so long to load the USB? I asked her to check the music file type of her music and they are all .mp3 files

Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated!
Paule82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-14, 09:27 AM   #2
pr1vatepiles

Will take a long time as it is no doubt reading every single folder it can on both the external and internal memory.

I've always stuck with bluetooth as it's always been easier. I can also use the steering wheel controls to change tracks and other stuff.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-03-14, 03:54 PM   #3
chopper1192

One of the few 107 areas about which I know little. On the 2008, the USB connector is for memory sticks only, not for directly plugging in phones. Are we sure that's not the case Here? Also on the 2008 you can navigate the phones music folders when connected by Pooptooth, so it might be worth fiddling.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-14, 05:27 PM   #4
Inactive User

Thanks. Pretty sure Bluetooth functionality doesn't allow her to change tracks etc but will defo double check
Old 06-03-14, 05:28 PM   #5
Inactive User

Thanks. She doesn't have steering wheel controls so that's not an option unfortunately. Will tinker with Bluetooth and see if that works? Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in