Peugeot 1007 sliding door fault!!! HELP!!! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 1007
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-14, 09:49 PM   #1
Inactive User

Exclamation Peugeot 1007 sliding door fault!!! HELP!!!

Hello!
The problem with Peugeot 1007 "magic doors", suddenly one morning the car refused to operate electronic door driver's side.

The story follows:
One day the car was washed in automatic car washes and after then I manually wiped door edges / arcs . The next morning, the driver's side door does not open anymore , ie :
- Does not respond to remote control commands to open / close ;
- Does not respond to commands for opening the door handle ( door is electronically, must open when the door handle is turned a little ) ;
- Does not respond by pressing the cabin door open / close button.
Pressing the control button " to open / close the left door", only error beeps interior panel ( three times) and the door will not open / close properly. The passenger side door (right) works - responds to control commands and also an interior door handle or button door opening / closing .
I took the car to the Peugeot service at Latvia, Liepaja, "Lāde Ltd." in order to connect it to the computer. Service man said that the system indicates a fault in the door computer system ( the door has its own computer under the driver's seat ) and nothing. Allegedly checked the door closing and / or the tractor engine is running . To my question, is it possible door computer (ECU) system reboot/reset, service man answered it is not possible.
I do not believe it , I believe, require only the hardware, software and expertise , which can be done instead to change all the part (door ECU) , the price of which is about 300 EUR.
PS:
In short, the driver's side door ( left) does not respond to remote and interior button and door handles commands, only panel computer beeps three times.
Doors closing physically by hand, mostly totally does not lead, remains a small slot between the door and the car frame, as the door pull engine do not attract them (as if so , that is not executed full door closing cycle of the system due to errors door on cars computer ) . But I have seen some peculiarities : locking the car ( imposing an alarm ) when the alarm is executed self-diagnosis cycle, by pressing the trunk release button, the driver's door pull engine closes door takes 100% , that is , the door is closed or tightened to present to the end, as it should be .
Do you have any ideas and can help me? !

Thank you !

/sorry about my english/
RnBee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-14, 10:30 PM   #2
Inactive User

Only fault I have had with these doors is the inner door handle unit.
MadV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18-05-14, 07:42 PM   #3
Inactive User

If your fuel filler is on the drivers side then it is the switch on the filler flap causing the problem (at a guess).
Richard27638 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in