Peugeot Forums banner

Diagnostic (Peugeot Planet) Map

533K views 2K replies 602 participants last post by  Mikky321 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Peugeot Planet Map (Sept 2019)

Disclaimer- Anyone using the people do so at their own risk, no-one here is officially trained to operate the Diagnostic machine they are using, they are just ordinary people willing to help out.

The map comprises of Lexia & Planet / Diagbox owners from this forum and a couple of Peugeot Facebook groups. There are no real rules to being added to the map, just make sure Gibbo has up to date contact details. Your pushpin on the map can contain any information you like - email, phone, FB profile, forum profile.

If there's nobody close, there is a similar map on frenchcarforum.co.uk - they may be Citroen drivers though, and may not be able to help with specific Peugeot technical queries - but it should be enough to get a diagnostic and bring the information here.

If you're new to this forum, read the notes on this page about your post count.

#13 ·
B.s.i

Hi dont know if i am in the right place but would like a little advice,just had b.s.i.ovehauled by bba ramon but they say it will need resetting to vehicle 2005 307 sw hdi 2.0 litre diesel.I got a keycode from bettyswollocks but wondered if i needed anything else.Any help would be gratefully received.thanks