307 non starter - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > General > General Discussion
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-11, 09:26 PM   #1

Default 307 non starter

hi guys ,well i am pulling my hair out now with the wifes car ,she has a 52 plate 307 1.6 petrol .The car is in eco mode and wont start the alarm dont work ,the doors/windows dont work ,and wont start also the little light on the large button on the dask with a picture of a key is flashing ,also get a sort of grumbleing noise from the underdash area when i try to use the buttons on the key fob,.I have bought a pp and with a lot of help got it up and running to read the codes if any ,anyways it had three codes one is for the cd and radio missing ,that is because she had her own fitted .The second was the abs fault and a ecu permanant fault engine speed sensor ,fault code po336 speed sensor signal coherence ,would this stop the car from starting ,anyone with any ideas ,apart from a petrol can and a match lol !!
deksman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-05-11, 09:30 PM   #2
Super Moderator

Recode your keys with the Transponder i sent you (check email) , check configurations in BSI and Engine ECU for ?????????????? this means something is missing , do not change what you don`t know .

ps I like beer
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29-05-11, 09:34 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyswollocks View Post
Recode your keys with the Transponder i sent you (check email) , check configurations in BSI and Engine ECU for ?????????????? this means something is missing , do not change what you don`t know .

ps I like beer
hahaha i owe you lots of beers mate ,i will check that in the morning ,i am having a beer now to try to forget the car lol
bettyswollocks likes this.
Old 30-05-11, 08:26 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deksman View Post
hahaha i owe you lots of beers mate ,i will check that in the morning ,i am having a beer now to try to forget the car lol
Ok did not drink to much last night ,so here goes ,well i connected planet to the car this morning to reprogram the transponder,put the code in for the key ,but comes up with built in systems interface bank program the built in systems interface ,any ideas or is it a tow to a pug stealership ????
Old 30-05-11, 08:59 AM   #5

Quote:
Ok did not drink to much last night ,so here goes ,well i connected planet to the car this morning to reprogram the transponder,put the code in for the key ,but comes up with built in systems interface bank program the built in systems interface ,any ideas or is it a tow to a pug stealership ????
Car is now a runner !!!!! thanks to all
Old 30-05-11, 11:13 AM   #6

Quote:
Car is now a runner !!!!! thanks to all
come on then share....tell us how the car is now a runner....what did you do with planet....walk us through the operations you used on planet...please......
Old 30-05-11, 11:36 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmafudd View Post
come on then share....tell us how the car is now a runner....what did you do with planet....walk us through the operations you used on planet...please......
sorry mate i am taking no credit for getting the car started ,it was all down to great members of this forum ,bettyswollocks and more ,they helped me from day one ,the best thing apart from joining the forum was buying a pp and asking for help ,bettyswollocks with his great bag of information ,pin pointed the problem as soon as i posted the problems ,it was the transponder had lost the code for the key ,all i did was plug the pp and put in the code ,bettyswollocks sent me the code i needed and saved me a fortune as i was getting to the stage of taking it to the stealership or taking a match to it ,
Old 30-05-11, 01:10 PM   #8

Quote:
sorry mate i am taking no credit for getting the car started ,it was all down to great members of this forum ,bettyswollocks and more ,they helped me from day one ,the best thing apart from joining the forum was buying a pp and asking for help ,bettyswollocks with his great bag of information ,pin pointed the problem as soon as i posted the problems ,it was the transponder had lost the code for the key ,all i did was plug the pp and put in the code ,bettyswollocks sent me the code i needed and saved me a fortune as i was getting to the stage of taking it to the stealership or taking a match to it ,
thats all fine but what i meant was i thought it would be helpful to people like me who dont actually know how to reprogramme transponder numbers with our planet systems. if you could walk us through the planet map you used to recode your key perhaps it will save someone alot of bother before having to ask for help next time....you know what i mean...thanks again....
Old 30-05-11, 01:14 PM   #9
Super Moderator

Go in with pp to replacement keys , it asks for Transponder code then it tells you what to do , it is that easy.
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 27-06-11, 07:29 AM   #10

I am having similar problem on a 2004 307 SW 1.6 petrol.
History - was travelling at 75k when it beeped at gave a catalytic converter fault + Antipollution and I was able to shudder home.
It would not restart.

After some reading here and online I removed the catalytic converter and flushed it out, left it to dry and replaced.

Renewed all four plugs.

Now it is not starting or will start as if on 3 pistons and cut out after a couple seconds.
I connected pplanet and the ECU has P0336 code.

Can anyone assist?
lislewarner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.