Peugeot 407 RT3 Software Upgrade (6.51 to 6.63) Help!!!! - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Tuning & Modifications > Audio (Sound) and Multimedia
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-12, 09:45 AM   #1

Default Peugeot 407 RT3 Software Upgrade (6.51 to 6.63) Help!!!!

Can someone out there help me, i want to use my sat nav, i just bought this peugeot 407 which i love... According to posts on the net i need to upgrade my software from the current 6.51 version to the most current 6.63 so that the maps cds will work with it, already spent quite a bit buying the maps which won't work until i upgrade the software...if only i knew before i bought the maps... Can anyone out there help me with this upgrade ? Is there a cd rom anywhere that updates the software ?? Please help ...desperate
ttpereira is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 23-03-12, 11:33 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttpereira View Post
Can someone out there help me, i want to use my sat nav, i just bought this peugeot 407 which i love... According to posts on the net i need to upgrade my software from the current 6.51 version to the most current 6.63 so that the maps cds will work with it, already spent quite a bit buying the maps which won't work until i upgrade the software...if only i knew before i bought the maps... Can anyone out there help me with this upgrade ? Is there a cd rom anywhere that updates the software ?? Please help ...desperate
Hi
I do have the software CD, where are you located?
m3mpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23-03-12, 11:40 AM   #3

hello there, thank you very much for your response, im located near gatwick airport in crawley.
Old 23-03-12, 11:43 AM   #4

feel free to ring me if possible, I am on 07411228477
Old 23-03-12, 11:51 AM   #5

Quote:
feel free to ring me if possible, I am on 07411228477
OK no worries
will do in a moment..
m3mpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-04-12, 01:34 PM   #6

Can some help me, I need to update the rt3 6.62 in peugeot 407 2006 to 6.63 version and to change the language from franch to english. I dont have any software for this update or any disk.
Thank you!
jevrem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-04-12, 02:58 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevrem View Post
Can some help me, I need to update the rt3 6.62 in peugeot 407 2006 to 6.63 version and to change the language from franch to english. I dont have any software for this update or any disk.
Thank you!

I sell the upgrade software, if you want to give me a ring i can advise you I'm on 07411228477
Old 20-04-12, 05:05 PM   #8
Super Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
I sell the upgrade software, if you want to give me a ring i can advise you I'm on 07411228477
Am i missing something here
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-04-12, 05:09 PM   #9

Yes you are sadly, i struggled so much to get this upgrade done on my car and so many just like me...struggle also, i have now been able to do the upgrade and have developed a CD version upgrade, you pop it into your RT3 wait until its upgrades and..... You are now running on 6.63 software version....
Old 20-04-12, 05:14 PM   #10
Super Moderator

And each one of these disc`s that you want to sell on here cost 39.99???
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.