Peugeot Forums banner

BSI 2.2 HDI wiring diagram

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  misternick 
#1 ·
Can someone post a wiring diagram of BSI to 16PIN obd connector on 406 hdi 2.2 with DPF?
Don't know where to find it...

#2 · (Edited)
Engine fusebox by Delphi

My 3rd diesel 406 had a fuelpump fault. Previous owner "cured" this by putting in a parallel supply from the airbag, so the pump is on all the time. After a few months it is cutting out, and will restart when it feels like it.( may be a coincidence, and nothing to do with fuel pump bodge)
Trying to trace the wiring I am stuck because the engine fuse box is different to what I am familiar with, made by Delphi. It bears no relation to the engine management diag in Haynes, or in the P handbook. This on a 2001, vin vf38erhzf81366920
Have searched the posts, but would much appreciate engine fuse chart,and engine mgt wiring diag if different to haynes. Also location of engine mgt relay if known. Thanks for reading
misternick

#4 ·
Thank you for the response, and sorry I seem to be away a lot. The engine cuts out for no reason, sometimes locking and unlocking cures it, sometimes not. I would really like to get rid of the bodge where someone has put in a new permanent supply from the airbag to keep the fuel pump on the tank running, whether the common rail needs it or not. The wiring diag I have is nothing like what's on the car, it's a 2.0hdi on a 51 plate.
I will need to do this soon as the R reg has died, after 250k. If we start driving it again I will get the codes read if it starts cutting out. Is that what you mean by OBD sensor?
nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.