Fault error code "Engine Repair Needed" - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 308
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-12-11, 05:24 AM   #1

Default Fault error code "Engine Repair Needed"

My 308 THP 200 has done 11000 km's and broke down Tuesday night with a message flashing " Engine Repair Needed". There is also an exclamation mark in a triangle on the dash!! The delaership collected it but have confirmed with me that they are still trying to pinpoint the problem.

What could be the cause of this...B.T.W this is the 4th time I have since send it to the dealership since new..with previous error codes being "Temperature fault"...that was resolved by replacing the vacuum pipes...and some unit in the front left of the car.

Geez the inconvenience this vehicle has caused me for the last 7 months is freaky...additional fuel costs, and the inconvenience of travelling with public transport...

Any advice here would be helpful...
Girchman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 14-12-11, 07:52 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Seen this same code on a Vauxhall , turned out to be the EGR
bettyswollocks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-12-11, 08:13 AM   #3

The Car is still at the dealership, I am driving a courtesy vehicle now. I have really also received bad customer service with me constantly having to phone over and over again on the progress of the vehicle....are all the turbo Peugeot's problematic, or did I buy a "dudd"?
Girchman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.