Peugeot Forums banner

To keep?

979 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  Ginger Magic 
#1 ·
Evening guys after some advice please.

I have bought the 307 cc now for those of you who haven't read my previous posts it is a 03 plate on 120k and in silver. There is no service history and only 1 key. I have driven it and it's a nice drive no complaints and the chap I bought it off is a good friend and doesn't buy cack. He has also got the cambelt done on it before selling it to me along with a service. The roof works perfect to.

Been speaking to the wife today and an opportunity has come up via my parents as they love the car and have offered me a deal on the car.

The wife thinks I should bite their arm off due to it being over 10 years old, just over 120k miles, no service history and 1 key.....

I am after some genuine advice on this although I appreciate it is my decision but coming from members who know a million times more than me about these cars I would appreciate any advice on it.

G
#2 ·
If regular serviced and maintained the car will last for a long time. I'm currently on 207K on my 307SW (2002 model) and it runs perfectly, also got one key myself but this is easily sorted.

If your enjoying the car then keep it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.