Body kit for 3008 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-12, 06:11 PM   #1

Default Body kit for 3008

Just got myself a body kit from Irmscher for the 3008 on the German eBay website.

Includes a two-piece wire mesh front grill and a front spoiler plus a rear spoiler, also fitted some LED strip lights which I wired up to the side lights which I think look great, if I say so myself!!!

link to Irmscher 3008 website :
http://www.rclinebyirmscher.de/index...t=1&carid=3008

[IMG][/IMG]

What do you think? Grill looks OK, not sure about the spoiler!

Last edited by SusexMariner; 23-06-12 at 08:13 PM.
SusexMariner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 21-06-12, 06:35 PM   #2

That's an angry looking car.
Old 21-06-12, 07:38 PM   #3

Don't much like it myself...

LED's wired to sidelights - assuming you're using them as Daylight running lights, but that means with your sidelights on so will your rear lights be, which isn't the case with normal DRL.
The 3008 does have daylight running lights (selectable in the menu)- so why not wire them to those?
jet_andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-06-12, 08:49 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet_andy View Post
Don't much like it myself...

LED's wired to sidelights - assuming you're using them as Daylight running lights, but that means with your sidelights on so will your rear lights be, which isn't the case with normal DRL.
The 3008 does have daylight running lights (selectable in the menu)- so why not wire them to those?
I'm no automotive electrician and wiring the LED's to the side lights was a fairly simple job! got into the habit of always having my sidelights on anyway!
Old 21-06-12, 09:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusexMariner View Post
I'm no automotive electrician and wiring the LED's to the side lights was a fairly simple job! got into the habit of always having my sidelights on anyway!
So you don't use the DRLs? Sidelights are pretty ineffective at the best of times - for parking really.

My sidelights are a dual element bulb with the daylight running light, (same as a brake/rear bulb) so just as easy, but I have the HID headlights which have a different overall arrangement. I would expect the standard DRL to be similar though.
jet_andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-06-12, 08:14 AM   #6

I'd have painted to original grille black before fitting.

Now you need a Hybrid 4 bonnet badge to finish the front. I'm sure I got the P/N written down somewhere.
Old 11-10-12, 12:33 AM   #7

Love the kit. Can you tell me where u got the leds from please, I like the way they fit into the bumper, other ones I've seen look to wide to fit in that space.

Thanks
afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-12, 02:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburner View Post
Love the kit. Can you tell me where u got the leds from please, I like the way they fit into the bumper, other ones I've seen look to wide to fit in that space.

Thanks
Got them off Ebay, just put "LED strip" in the search engine, loads come up, just see which one takes your fancy, easy to install if you're OK with the LED's to come on with the side lights!

Took the advice of Chopper1192 and blacked out the orginal square grill behind the wire mesh grill, looks a lot better!
Old 11-10-12, 02:47 PM   #9

Nothing wrong with a bit of chrome bling !! on a black car. Did the same on my Black Dodge Caliber . Mirror covers , door handles , grille , fuelflap cover etc . Did the same on my black Dodge Avenger & Jeep Patriot .. My 308 is grey , but I have a couple of bling plans for it in the spring ( When the weather warms up & if I still have it )
Attached Thumbnails
005.jpg  
Old 11-10-12, 04:23 PM   #10

Great thanks.
afterburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.