Software versions.. - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008 > 3008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30-03-17, 06:10 PM   #1

Default Software versions..

If you go into System Information then "view versions" IIRC, then the screen showing the version numbers of the software is displayed.

System Version: 21.04;62;54_NAC-r0
Mapping: 3.0.1-r0
Risk Areas: <none>
Advertisement

Old 31-03-17, 08:50 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickK-UK View Post
If you go into System Information then "view versions" IIRC, then the screen showing the version numbers of the software is displayed.

System Version: 21.04;62;54_NAC-r0
Mapping: 3.0.1-r0
Risk Areas: <none>
That 21.04;62;54 is the Feb 24th version

March 10 new version 21.05.65.32_NAC_r0

There will be lots of updates I'd imagine as they refine the software, pity we have to go to our dealer every time to update. I have downloaded the files required from a French forum to update, not sure I'm brave enough.

No map updates yet still 3.0.1-r0 which is dated 10/8/2016

Last edited by Fontie; 31-03-17 at 09:28 AM.
Fontie is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-03-17, 09:01 AM   #3

If you guys can let us know of any noticeable improvements after these updates that would be great.
shamilt1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 31-03-17, 06:34 PM   #4

I was told yesterday that map updates would be updateable by ourselves, just isn't available yet.
Waldgrim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 31-03-17, 06:57 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgrim View Post
I was told yesterday that map updates would be updateable by ourselves, just isn't available yet.
It would be mental all 3008 drivers having to go to a dealer 4 times a year to get maps updated, doing it ourselves so much easier, needs to be a way if a user buggers the update somehow there is a way to recover. I would also like to be able to update the system firmware myself this is more risky if it goes wrong you could brick the whole system, but again with a recovery program it should be made possible
Old 02-04-17, 09:50 AM   #6

I see reading a French forum they can now download the firmware and map updates from My Peugeot. Wonder how long before we can do the same, Least it shows we don't have to go running to our dealers every time a update is released, least the French don't.
Old 02-04-17, 02:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontie View Post
I see reading a French forum they can now download the firmware and map updates from My Peugeot. Wonder how long before we can do the same, Least it shows we don't have to go running to our dealers every time a update is released, least the French don't.
Slightly off topic but can someone explain what "my Peugeot" is please, does the dealer have to set it up when we collect the car or can we do it ourselves whenever we feel like it? I've tried googling my Peugeot and all I get is a website for Palmers Motor Company so is it not a website and more like an app? TIA.
Bassetlady is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-17, 03:26 PM   #8

The dealer set my car up on the system. Link is here:

https://mypeugeot-uk.peugeot.com/my-peugeot/log-in/
Bassetlady likes this.
JupiterMan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-17, 07:39 PM   #9

I just updated my system to 21.05.65.32_NAC_r0 I'm a bugger for updating firmware I always do it and couldn't resist any longer, update was very smooth took about half hour using a USB 3 32GB key, you need to have engine running during the update process. haven't really noticed any slap in face difference probably under the hood system tweaks and according to the French the clock should self adjust now summer/winter time. it is maybe a little faster going between menus this might be my imagination. Get the file here https://majestic.mpsa.com/nas/eu/mjb..._EUR_WAVE2.tar Its a 1.8GB download direct from Peugeot France servers not some dodgy copy !

Format USB stick 16GB minimum to fat32 extract the file directly to the USB stick using winzip,winrar I used winrar, you will have a folder SWL and a File update.info, you need to have the engine running throughout the update which for me took half hour if your USB stick is slow it will take longer. start your engine disable stop/start if you have it, insert the USB key into the USB port of your car the update will begin. Once updated you will see a Message on the screen to remove the USB key then the system will reboot, Job done. REMEMBER LEAVE THE ENGINE RUNNING THOUGHOUT THE UPDATE.

YOU DO THIS UPDATE AT YOU OWN RISK I TAKE NO RESPONSBILITY IF IT GOES WRONG. If you don't feel comfortable doing this please don't !!!! Take your car to your dealer

Copy and paste the web address into Google Translate.

This is the link from the French forum Mise à jour de la cartographie TomTom sur nouveau 3008 - Questions techniques - Peugeot 3008 (P84 2016/--) - FORUM Forum-Peugeot
And another Le NAC du 3008 (Navigation connectée) - 3008 - Peugeot - FORUM Marques

Seems this update allows the use of a USB hub, shows on the screen USB-1 USB-2 you can have your USB stick and phone (charging) plugged in and switch between the 2 for music, looks like you can watch MP4 movies on the screen as well, Possibly needs a DAB radio for this to work GT-Line and GT have this not sure about Alure, I'll try and test this tomorrow on my GT-line to confirm.
Got this info from a Italian forum
Jill likes this.

Last edited by Fontie; 25-04-17 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-04-17, 09:47 PM   #10

Brave man, I don't think I'll try, as it's bound to be a disaster if it's anything technical!!!
lee789 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.