The Order Date/Estimated Delivery/Actual Delivery Thread - Page 43 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008 > 3008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree164Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-17, 07:02 PM   #421
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboo View Post
Using the information on this forum, sent email to David Peel and received reply from Dean Moore. After a few days of missing him and him not returning my calls, I eventually got to speak to him today.

Was told my car was now built and on the train. It was expected in the UK 12
June and delivery to dealer 26 June they are long delivery times!

I referred to the fact that I had been given a build date of 26 April with delivery to dealer 15 May and this schedule was only changed on the system around 8 May and asked how could it possibly be that it then changed to show my car as still to be built so long after the supposed date and lo and behold he was stumped on that one. I stated that I had seen delivery dates of 3 weeks on the website which were obviously impossible to meet if it takes around 4 weeks to get the car into the UK and another 2 weeks to get it to the dealer and he said that had been dealt with. Looked on web site just now at 3008 Allure and guess what...
Surely its not going to take 2 weeks to be checked in Sheerness and delivered to your dealer...plus the dealer will want it 2 days to check and valet it.

I know Gefco have a delivered in two days policy for car transporters once its been loaded.

Most members here have said from build date to actual handover to customer is 3 and a bit weeks.

Last edited by Beau; 19-05-17 at 07:05 PM.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-05-17, 09:21 PM   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Surely its not going to take 2 weeks to be checked in Sheerness and delivered to your dealer...plus the dealer will want it 2 days to check and valet it.

I know Gefco have a delivered in two days policy for car transporters once its been loaded.

Most members here have said from build date to actual handover to customer is 3 and a bit weeks.
Iboo is having her car from the same dealer as mine and mine was taken to Doncaster Distribution centre from whatever docks it arrived at. It apparently arrived there on the 9th April (19 days after the build date) and was delivered on the 12th.
Old 19-05-17, 11:49 PM   #423

Default GT Delivery scheduled

Hi everyone

Ordered GT Amazonite Grey 2.0 Diesel with Focal sound and 360 cameras
2- Country of order...UK
3- Order date.... 14 Feb 17
4- Expected delivery date from dealer/supplier... end of June (build date confirmed early June)
5- Actual delivery date TBC

Following the fire at the Czech factory, there is a problem with the supply of the grey oak dash paneling, so my GT will be built with the soon to be added optional suede leather dash instead - photo supplied by dealer to follow.
deadend is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 20-05-17, 10:58 AM   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassetlady View Post
Iboo is having her car from the same dealer as mine and mine was taken to Doncaster Distribution centre from whatever docks it arrived at. It apparently arrived there on the 9th April (19 days after the build date) and was delivered on the 12th.
The dealer was surprised at that schedule when I told them, to be honest. Best case scenario I don't think it will arrive before I go away at the beginning of June now,but hope that it will be waiting for me on my return.
I was just amazed at the times Dean Moore was stating.
Old 20-05-17, 12:10 PM   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadend View Post
Hi everyone

Ordered GT Amazonite Grey 2.0 Diesel with Focal sound and 360 cameras
2- Country of order...UK
3- Order date.... 14 Feb 17
4- Expected delivery date from dealer/supplier... end of June (build date confirmed early June)
5- Actual delivery date TBC

Following the fire at the Czech factory, there is a problem with the supply of the grey oak dash paneling, so my GT will be built with the soon to be added optional suede leather dash instead - photo supplied by dealer to follow.
Did you elect to have the alcantara panels or were you just opted in to that choice? I wonder as my order for a GT was also made on 14th Feb. But I'd rather have the choice.
pinkaardvark is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-05-17, 04:28 PM   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkaardvark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadend View Post

Did you elect to have the alcantara panels or were you just opted in to that choice? I wonder as my order for a GT was also made on 14th Feb. But I'd rather have the choice.
I was asked if it was ok for the change. It looks like you can insist on the oak but if you do you will be looking at an October delivery date from what Iread on another site.
deadend is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20-05-17, 05:24 PM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboo View Post
The dealer was surprised at that schedule when I told them, to be honest. Best case scenario I don't think it will arrive before I go away at the beginning of June now,but hope that it will be waiting for me on my return.
I was just amazed at the times Dean Moore was stating.
Didn't they believe you Lorraine? Ive kept the emails to show them if they need proof. The thing is that mine was ordered on 27th January before the sales went through the roof and is a completely 100% standard Allure in what appears to be one of the most popular colours.

It sounds to me that Dean Moore is avoiding making any promises on delivery times so is taking the safe route by saying it's going to take weeks.
Old 22-05-17, 11:13 AM   #428

2.0 BlueHDi 150 GT-Line in Sunset Copper with Focal HiFi, Grip Control, Roof Bars and Electric Tailgate.

Ordered 15/03/2017 from UK dealership
Changed specification on 21/03/2017 to include Visiopark 2.0

Finally got a build date of 14 June after contacting Dean at Peugeot Customer Care.

Also discovered that Peugeot only recieved my order from the dealership at the end of April. When I asked why I overheard the sales manager tell the salesman, "If he doesn't like it I'll cancel the order right now", absolutely shocking customer service from the dealership. I suspect this is something to do with the level of discount I'm getting on the car through DDS, the sales manager was clearly unhappy that Griffin had given me a quote that was in her words "cheaper than cost price to the dealer".

Delivery TBC

Last edited by Norseman; 22-05-17 at 11:17 AM.
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-17, 11:23 AM   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
2.0 BlueHDi 150 GT-Line in Sunset Copper with Focal HiFi, Grip Control, Roof Bars and Electric Tailgate.

Ordered 15/03/2017 from UK dealership
Changed specification on 21/03/2017 to include Visiopark 2.0

Finally got a build date of 14 June after contacting Dean at Peugeot Customer Care.

Also discovered that Peugeot only recieved my order from the dealership at the end of April. When I asked why I overheard the sales manager tell the salesman, "If he doesn't like it I'll cancel the order right now", absolutely shocking customer service from the dealership. I suspect this is something to do with the level of discount I'm getting on the car through DDS, the sales manager was clearly unhappy that Griffin had given me a quote that was in her words "cheaper than cost price to the dealer".

Delivery TBC
I ordered through Griffin as well, they were very good 👍

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (41.3mpg)
summerjunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-17, 11:55 AM   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerjunk View Post
I ordered through Griffin as well, they were very good ��

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (41.3mpg)
Yeah, I was like a kid in a sweetshop when I found out the discount applied to the options as well
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.