GT model UK tracking - Page 46 - Peugeot Forums
Peugeot Forums - Peueot - Citroen Community
Home :: Peugeot Forums :: Rules :: Articles :: About Us :: Partner Vendors :: Advertise

Go Back   Peugeot Forums > Peugeot Models > 3008 > 3008 (2017+)
PeugeotForums.com is the premier Peugeot All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-05-17, 01:29 PM   #451

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkaardvark View Post
I ordered Feb14th and have been told July 31st but also told I may want to considered a September reg, which they cynical part of me thinks means it aint gonna be here July31st.
I was thinking of a September reg too, but at the end of the day, it's a lease car for me, and two letters aren't that important to me. My car is depreciating too much
DennisL is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 19-05-17, 05:40 PM   #452

I recieved this from Brokers new-car-discount.....

"Just a quick email to let you know that the new car on order has now been allocated a build date of the 15th June so should be here for July delivery, looks like you will have one of the very first 180 GT models as this is the first one we have had which has been allocated a build date.

I don't take that as gospel by any means .... but at least summats happening.
Toneb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 19-05-17, 05:41 PM   #453

BTW: I ordered with them on 8th Feb.
Toneb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 20-05-17, 04:56 PM   #454

Getting ready to walk away!

Having ordered in Mid February and been assured that the maximum wait was 16 weeks, I'm now starting to believe that it's simply not true.
My build date was (allegedly)May 17th with delivery about 3 weeks later but looking at the slippage that others have had to accept,I have serious doubts.
If the lack of oak trim leads to a delay until October- and I would not accept Alcantara- I'll look for a different vehicle ( even though that means starting over).
Decision as to whether to give up on the 3008 has been given further weight by the shockingly bad dealer response to a raft of issues such as Tom Tom Live services .
A good dealer response appears rare and doesn't bode well for future
purchasers.
I think Peugeot have a huge credibility problem as whilst the lack of the oak trim may have been unforeseen, knowledge of the car, how it functions and troubleshooting is completely avoidable.
It's laziness at its worst and will damage the brand.
Will keep you posted!

Issy
Issy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-05-17, 09:28 AM   #455

I spoke with my lease company about the Alcantara switch and they did some chasing up with Peugeot to see what the option was and got this as a reply...

'attached is a photo of what the new trim is going to look like. (they attached the same image as seen previously on here)

please confirm you are happy with this and then we can change your order and flag it as a priority, we have been told that your order will go to the front of the queue (no date as yet though) but guessing once we confirm you wish to proceed we should get you a date pretty quickly.

I'm on a lease so will never own the car and genuinely prefer Alcantara over full leather for it's sportier looks so I think I'm going to make the switch.
pauljos1 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21-05-17, 09:51 AM   #456

I'm in same boat. I ha e been told though that my build date will still be may. And I should have the car in June. As I told them for the last 3 months that end may/start of June was the latest I could do (our car goes back this Friday) I have been told I can have a car until mine arrives. So imagine I am told the truth about delivery now as I can't see them wanting g me in a courtesy car for long.

I'm good with either trim to be honest but I haven't been given an option (I think this is because it would delay the car) and last week I asked to add the 3 pin. Socket option for free as a good will gesture and was told they done some digging and it's too far into the build stage. Which I presume is a good thing
karlfr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-17, 05:31 PM   #457

Peugeot placed my order for a 2.0L white pearlescent auto GT on the 8th of February. Today, they confirmed a build date for the 15th of June. Happy days! ��
DanGleebitz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-17, 05:42 PM   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGleebitz View Post
Peugeot placed my order for a 2.0L white pearlescent auto GT on the 8th of February. Today, they confirmed a build date for the 15th of June. Happy days! ��
I ordered the same on Jan 31st, and have an estimated delivery date of 31st July, so hopefully it might come a bit earlier. Did you keep the grey wood trim, or did you opt for the alacantra for faster delivery?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 22-05-17, 06:01 PM   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisL View Post
I ordered the same on Jan 31st, and have an estimated delivery date of 31st July, so hopefully it might come a bit earlier. Did you keep the grey wood trim, or did you opt for the alacantra for faster delivery?

I opted for the alacantra trim as I didn't want any further delays!
DanGleebitz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22-05-17, 06:23 PM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanGleebitz View Post
I opted for the alacantra trim as I didn't want any further delays!
I've not been given that option from my lease company. If it ends up being delivered in October, I'll tell Peugeot where to stick their car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Peugeot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.