Peugeot Forums banner

The Order Date/Estimated Delivery/Actual Delivery Thread

1M views 928 replies 244 participants last post by  Mark Hannon 
#1 ·
Please let everyone know your order date, your estimated delivery date and when you receive your car your actual delivery date as and when you get the information from your dealer/supplier.

This will help everyone get a more accurate timescale of when you are likely to receive your car from when you placed your order.

If you could display the information in the following format it will make life easier for people to quickly track progress.

1- Trim Level and engine choice
2- Country of order
3- Order date
4- Expected delivery date from dealer/supplier
5- Actual delivery date

Thanks

#910 ·
Dear friend, thank you so much for helping me once again!! Thats great info!! Year 2020 so far is so tragic for me... someone crashed my wifes car, then my mother died in a car accident... this Corona virus spreading everywhere driving us crazy... and i had this call today which gave me a smile, i check online the VIN and i see 1.6 petrol instead of diesel..... :D so no worries, i just hope it was not made in 2020!! Thank you so much!! Take care and best of health.

#912 ·
Just check our 3008 on servicebox but everything is now a purchase to get information.

At least the car is what we ordered:

3008 (P84E) CROSS OVER 5 DOORS 1.6 THP 16v (EP6FADTXHP) 4X2 AUTOMATIC 8 RAP HYBRID

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

#918 ·
Hi, I picked up my nimbus grey 3008 gt line premium today, :) I was very lucky as the dealers closed up today at 3pm, I was told they had a lot of unhappy customers waiting for their cars, but didn't know when they would be opening again.:(

#924 ·
You should be October/November going by your order month

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.